Monday 23 March 2009

A quick lunchtime caching session


The weather was beautiful all morning so by lunchtime I could not resist popping out to bag a few new caches.


The first was in Coalbrookdale, near Ironbridge and by our friends The Pirates Of Shropshire.

The most obvious place to park was a Pay & Display and as time was short, I paid my 50p so I could go the short distance to the cache and not waste any more time finding somewhere to park that was free. Always a pleasure to do caches in this area by the River Severn as you are virtually guaranteed great scenery and at this time of year, the lovely aroma of wild garlic.

Then it was off to a part of Telford we'd not been to before for the last two caches. One was a multi but the new cacher had given away too many details on the cache page, so we turned it into a quick drive-by Traditional.

Last of the quick trip out was a cache by the lovely (I'll leave you to decide if I'm being sarcastic here ;-)) Telford Shopping Centre. Another quick find.

Now to get back home and get some work done!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP