Wednesday 21 January 2009

A new local cache to find

I was just finishing up work for the day yesterday when a notification email for a new cache a few miles from home popped into my Inbox. This does not happen that often so I just *had* to dash out and find it.

I was at GZ within 15 minutes of publication and found the ammo box in the second place I looked. I was amazed to see we'd been beaten to FTF by someone. When I got home I saw they had been out to find the cache, found it, gone back home, written their log and posted it, all within 14 minutes of the publication of the cache. That's some going!

Anyway, it's a great location that I've been meaning to explore but never quite got round to. The nearby old quarry wall with all the quartz crystals would make an excellent Earthcache too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP