Tuesday 27 January 2009

Alchemy Quest: Lead, NW Caching TB Race and a New Cache!


Over the weekend, we'd picked up PopUpPirate's NW Caching TB Racer, so decided we would pop over to our Alchemy Quest: Lead cache today as it was one of the 15 caches the TB needed to visit.

I had a lovely walk up to the cache, through absolutely deserted woods with only birdsong for company. This is what caching is all about - what a beautiful place.

I was soon at GZ and found the cache well hidden. After taking some photos of the TB with the cache, I headed back to explore an interesting area of the woods I'd seen on my way up here. There are four long-forgotten statues of farm animals just sat amongst the trees, not far from the path.

What an unusual, but really special place. I had a spare cache in my back-pack so set about finding a nice spot for it, taking lots of photos and getting a good co-ord reading for the cache.

We spent the next few days, on and off, fine-tuning the cache page, before submitting it for review. Deceangi was on usual form and the cache was published in the blink of an eye.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP