Thursday 10 September 2009

A walk around Buntingsdale Hall


I was up early this morning and as it was such a glorious day I thought I'd go out and get our closest not found to home - BEE about Buntingsdale Hall, which is just by Market Drayton and set round a lovely old country house.

We'd actually scouted the location out for a possible hide ourselves ages ago but never quite got round to taking it further so it's great to see a cache here now. The cache was a multi, with a sneaky first stage leading to a nice big ammo box.

I parked the Jeep in the same place I'd used for the nearby Drayton Daytona cache and set off on foot. I was soon at stage 1 and had a very quick find of the sneaky nano as the co-ords were bang on.

A short walk later and I was at GZ for the final cache for an easy find. Loved the woods by the final cache and the interesting old buildings strewn round the fields - obviously part of the old Tern Hill WW2 airfield.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP