Tuesday 14 July 2009

A FTF near home at Colehurst Manor


Late on Monday afternoon, a new multi a few miles from home came out. I had things to do for the rest of the day so no chance of going out to find it.


The next morning was a different story and I had time to dash out as the cache still had not been logged by anyone.

I parked up in a very familiar spot by the farm and headed off down the track to stage 1. I say familiar as we used to have a cache down the same track, but it's been archived for ages now (it was run over by a tractor and we could not find a decent alternative hiding place for it at the time).

After a nice walk, I was at stage 1. I checked out all the usual places before I spotted something not quite right and quickly had the details in hand (or rather GPS) for the final cache. We always enjoy this kind of hide, although you don't see them too often. A great idea.

A short walk later and I was at GZ for the final cache. The co-ords were once again bang on so I had an easy find. Great to see another big ammo box - well stocked too. Some fab views over towards Hodnet on the last stage of the walk.

Now, back home to get some work done!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP